We know that accidents and illness can happen – that’s why we work in an insurance company! However, even if you simply want some insurance advice related to the horse insurance product purchased with us, please call us and we will work with you to help prevent any accidents.
However, if you need to make an insurance claim, please call us on 01422 347 220 and one of our friendly horse insurance specialists will guide you through the claim process. Your claims forms can be emailed to you or sent in the post.
Important insurance claim notes
- You must notifiy us of any accident/illness within 60 days of the first attendance by the vet.
- In the event of death or humane destruction you must at your own expense arrange for a post mortem examination immediately.
- We will require the horse passport in the event of a mortality claim.
- We should be notified of any referrals for alternative therapy, which will only be covered under the policy if recommended by your vet.
- In the event the horse is referred to a specialist clinic you must inform us as soon as possible.
Please remember that our horse insurance team are here to help in any way we can. Feel free to contact us with any questions and we can work together to prevent any injuries to either yourself or your horse.